[dokuwiki] Re: Media manager mockups

  • From: Gerrit <klapinklapin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:56:02 +0200

Op 11-05-11 18:54, Kate Arzamastseva schreef:
Hi,

I made some corrections to the mockups.

Basic view:
http://i.imgur.com/4RPL5.png

View with opened bar for uploading and 'history' tab in image details scope:
http://i.imgur.com/Bb2n5.png

View with opened 'settings' bar and 'edit' tab in image details scope:
http://i.imgur.com/gD7KW.png

Hey,

Nice to see your ideas so clear in the mockups.

In the current mediamanager you can click the image, next tweak the inclusion of the links, to add image links to a page. This is something not always clear to users of my wiki.

In your design i haven't seen any suggestion how i can insert the image from the manager into a page. Do you chose the same way or did you plan to add extra functionality to do the insert of the media? It should be an improvement in my opinion.

Regards,
Gerrit