[dokuwiki] Re: Intersting search problem.

  • From: John Lions <john.lions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:31:47 +0800

The problem imported by index search is more serious in East Asian
language like Chinese. Unlike languages based on alphabet, Chinese haven't
the white-space between the words. So mostly I can't get the result when
using a Chinese word as keyword.

Now, we know that UTF-8 is not enough to bring the dokuwiki I18n. I hope
this bug will be fixed quickly. It's too important to me.