[dokuwiki] Hide Non-Existent Pages from You are here

  • From: "TIM CONSTANTINE" <CONSTT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:06:00 -0500

When I implemented Hierarchical breadcrumbs in Configuration Manager, I
noticed I had a lot of links that were to non-existent pages.  To fix
this, I opened inc/template.php & made these changes:

Cut:  print ' &raquo; ';
from line 576

& paste above line 587:
"tpl_link(wl($page),$partName,'title="'.$pageName.'"');"

Remark out line 590:
tpl_link(wl($page),$partName,'title="'.$pageName.'"');

I don't think moving line 576 to line 587 would change anything and it
would be nice if the ability to hide non-existent pages in Hierarchical
breadcrumbs was an option in the Configuration Manager.

- Tim

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message.