[dokuwiki] Re: Help Needed - Dokuwiki and Federated Authentication via rpxnow

  • From: Aldrin Leal <aldrin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:43:04 -0300

Just like I told you, I needed to bypass the auth mechanism (as there is no
such thing as a password), so I just store the credentials into a file and
made something to 'promote' as a full-blown account.

I needed to use the login redirector - which was fine. The source is
uncommented, but most of all, it deals with zput/zget. There is a code which
calls groovy but it could be done via curl.

Here is the relevant source for now:
http://pastebin.ca/1592952

Except the RPC Call for the auth token (https://rpxnow.com/docs for an
overview), everything is in plain PHP.