[dokuwiki] Help Needed - Dokuwiki and Federated Authentication via rpxnow

  • From: Aldrin Leal <aldrin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:12:28 -0300

Just to gather someone to help me:

I wrote an auth handler for rpxnow (rpxnow.com). So far, its able to let me
login to dokuwiki via several methods - I posted an overview about that.

Unfortunately, I wrote that not using plain PHP, but with the Project Zero
environment - To run under the true PHP runtime, it might need some tweaks.

In particular, I feel there is a need to bridge that to the user manager. If
anyone is interested in working with me to bring this frontend, I'd be
helpful.

Ah - btw, I posted an overview on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YzNnhD2lw0 (its in portuguese, I hope to
bring some captions later.)

Thank you

--