[dokuwiki] Re: Having problems: Just getting a blank page

  • From: Tom Carrick <knyght@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:55:06 +0000

On 18/11/05, Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   It worked before I portupgraded to php 4.4.1_1. Which version have
>   you?

I've tried both the latest 4 and 5. Currently struggling with php4-4.4.1_2.

The problem with me seems to be that preg_replace() just won't work.
I've installed the php4-extensions port, which has installed pcre.
I've checked this out, and pcre.so has been installed (to a slightly
strange directory - /usr/local/lib/php/20020429), the extensions.ini
file that loads pcre into php is being read (checked via phpinfo), so
right now my only guess is that extensions.ini can't load pcre.so, or
can't find it for whatever reason, but I have no idea how to check
that out.