[dokuwiki] Re: GSoC2011 Plugin and template manager enhancements

  • From: Gerrit <klapinklapin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:33:52 +0200

Op 06-04-11 16:27, Piyush Mishra schreef:
On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Michael Hamann<michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi Piyush,

Excerpts from Piyush Mishra's message of 2011-04-04 11:30:37 +0200:
I have 2 mockups
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c2aow49f
and
http://awesomescreenshot.com/06farj760

which one suits DokuWiki plugin manager more?
I like the first one more because in this one the actions are closer to
the plugin name and the large whitespace is on the right side of the
table.
I feel the same select - action - info looks and feels more useful but
I was afraid I feel that more because of my WP background
When seeing the list of plugins you look first for the name of the plugin. And since reading from left to right the select-info-action is faster finding your plugin name. But next i'm interested in the actions, en not in the long description.
So my idea is: select-pluginname-actions-info
Or maybe more compact (and more chaotic..) select-pluginname with below actions - info.

Gerrit