[dokuwiki] Re: FCKW release 0.3 - wysiwyg even better ;)

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:53:32 -0600

Gijs van Gemert wrote:
Spring Pierre schreef:
hi andi,

Great! I added a page to the wiki:
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:fckw
cool. i will try to update it in the future. i meant to wait for a
version 1.0, but what the heck.

I noticed one thing in the installation docs. You install the FCK Editor
script into lib/scripts. I'd suggest to put it within the plugin
directory and distribute a single download containing all needed
scripts. This is was users probably expect and know from other plugins
i didn't know i could include JS directly in the plugin *shame*.

i'll do that asap, thanks for the tip!

greetings.
pierre.
--
Liip AG // Rte de la Fonderie 7 // CH-1700 Fribourg
Fon 026 4222511 // Key id 0x5BF5F8FA // www.liip.ch

Hello Pierre,

Thank you very much for this great addition to Dokuwiki (which is a
great system anyway). However, there is some work to do. I see that the
editor works fine, ON NEW PAGES. When I try to edit old pages on my
site, the pages can  not be found, and figures/images are not presented.
Is it necessary, as Myron suggests, to use the latest version of
FCKDokuwiki?

Gijs van Gemert

I think this may have happened because you were using my DokuWikiFCK.pm before and now Pierre is using his own module called DokuWikiFCKW.pm, which is incompatible with my module and a new version of the fckw plugin, also currently incompatible with my module. If you want to continue to use figures and graphics, I suggest you download version 6 of DokuWikiFCK and update you current installation from that; use the version of the fck plugin which you find packaged with DokuWikiFCK, which has been updated from the original version .01.

DokuWikiFCK is at:
www.mturner.org/development/DokuWikiFCK_06.tgz <http://www.mturner.org/development/DokuWikiFCK_06.tgz>

I am currently upgrading this and the next version will support graphic elements in tables.

Read the README doc for installation instructions.
Cheers,

Myron