[dokuwiki] Dokuwiki Blog Italian translation

  • From: Niccolo <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:29:00 +0200

Hello,

I'm using the excellent blog plugin by Esther Brunner on the
devel version of Dokuwiki. I wrote the Italian translation and I
wish to discuss some changes I made to the plugin.

I wrote a private mail to Esther, but I did not received answer,
may be Gmail discarded my mail without returning an error
message (I experienced it), or Esther is on vacation (greetings
to him!).

----- Forwarded message from  -----

Hi,

here you are the Italian translation for your blog plugin, devel
version, downloaded 2006-09-06.

I also include a patch that allow sorting blog articles by
pagename or by id.

I need sorting articles by pagename, because I add them in sparse
order but I need them to be listed in a specific (chronological)
order. So I name every pagename like this: 20061003_title.

In this way the date below a blog is meaningless, but I do not
display it.

It seems that my patch works fine, just adding a config line like
this:

  $conf['sortkey'] = 'pagename'; // reverse sort blog
                                 // articles by: cdate, id,
                                 // pagename

The default is obviously to sort by cdate.

I hope you can integrate this patch in your work, so I do not
have to mantain a local modified version :-)

Many thanks for your excellent work.

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy