[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki Blog Italian translation

  • From: "Esther Brunner" <wikidesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:10:18 +0200

Hi Niccolo

I'm using the excellent blog plugin by Esther Brunner on the
devel version of Dokuwiki. I wrote the Italian translation and I
wish to discuss some changes I made to the plugin.

I wrote a private mail to Esther, but I did not received answer,
may be Gmail discarded my mail without returning an error
message (I experienced it), or Esther is on vacation (greetings
to him!).

No, I didn't get your mail before :-(. I've added you to my address book, so this kind of problem shouldn't happen again.

Thanks for your translation! And your modification will be in the next
version of the Blog Plugin I will release later today.

Regards

-- esther