[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki As Corporate Intranet

  • From: James Lin <guanfenglin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:19:06 +1300

>Could you please stick to the following mailinglist rule:
>"When answering don't quote the whole thread, just leave some context to
understand what you are relating to"

Well I sticked to the mailinglist rule (not the whole thread as you stated)

>Yes, I mean the whole reply. A whole thread would indeed be worse. But
still, quoting a complete text, especially with all the unnecessary,
unrelated bits in it, >makes a text just more annoyingly difficult to read.
>(BTW, with your last reply, you did it again.)

well, you didn't say so when you were telling me off.
(BTW didn't you just include 100% of my reply PLUS 99% of your reply?)