[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki As Corporate Intranet

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:09:24 +0000

James Lin wrote:

Could you please stick to the following mailinglist rule:
"When answering don't quote the whole thread, just leave some context to
understand what you are relating to"

Where did I quote the whole THREAD? or you mean the whole REPLY from
Dominic?

Yes, I mean the whole reply. A whole thread would indeed be worse. But still, quoting a complete text, especially with all the unnecessary, unrelated bits in it, makes a text just more annoyingly difficult to read.
(BTW, with your last reply, you did it again.)

Anika