[dokuwiki] Re: Controlling page visibility

  • From: "T. Howell-Cintron" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:32:40 -0500

tom corcoran wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Markus Frosch <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Hey Tom,
>     I meant this:
>     http://www.dokuwiki.org/export
>

> I read that page earlier alright. But it contains no information on how
> to do it that I could see? I'm probably missing something. The example
> links for export_xhtml do not work for me.|
>

>     What do you want to show your customers? should they have access to the
>     wiki?
>

> The issue we are exploring is exposing some of the information to
> external customers like release notes, etc.

Tom,

I still suspect that ACLs can solve your problem.  If I understand
correctly you have a largely private DokuWiki that is restricted to
authenticated users, certain users, or certain groups.  To expose a
portion of your wiki you need only fire up the ACL editor (Admin ->
Access Control List Management), select the node you want to make
public, and set it to "read" for "*".

-- Tom