[dokuwiki] Re: Can't upload files anymore

  • From: Gerry Weißbach <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:23:58 +0200

Did you check the mime.conf in /conf for the uploaded mime type ?

Gerry.

Am 09.07.2008 um 15:29 schrieb Jerry Schwartz:

Anyone else running PHP 5.2.6 with DokuWiki 2008-05-05? I suspect that it was the upgrade to PHP 5.2.6 that killed our ability to upload media files. The media manager window opens, but every file we try to upload generates
the message that the file extension is invalid.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032