[dokuwiki] Re: CAS authentication in Dokuwiki

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:31:45 +0200

> I tried to keep other Dokuwiki files unchanged but I couldn't because in a
> cassified application, when a user clicks on "Login" button, he must be sent
> to the cas server authentication form instead of displaying the Dokuwiki
> authentication form.

I haven't looked at your code, but couldn't this be handled by the
login_redirector plugin?

> Do you think it is suitable for integration in Dokuwiki ? If not, can you
> tell me what should be done for that ?

I don't like to add auth modules which can't be maintained because
none of the core developers has the needed infrastructure. But you
could add it in the auth namespace. Just create
http://www.dokuwiki.org/auth:cas

splitbrain.org