[dokuwiki] Re: Break in lists?

  • From: Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 21:57:19 +0200

Nathan Williams wrote:

enter ordered or unordered list in my wiki, I get code equivelant to <li
class="level1"><div class="li">  This causes a line break immediately after
the list symbol; obviously not desirable.  Also, specifying ordered lists
never actually results in ordered lists being shown.  Is this a problem with

The reason for the latter problem lies within your own /themes/hoofers/style.css (li is overwritten).
Maybe it is sufficient enough to call the css *before* all the ones form DokuWiki itself, so that it can be successfully overwritten again.

At first glance I cannot find an obvious reason for the first problem. But maybe it will be solved by calling non-DokuWiki css before, as well ...!?