[dokuwiki] Another "wouldn't it be nice", this time re media/image links

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 17:37:09 +0000

Currently one has to put the full namespace/path to an image or other
file that uses the {{xxxx}} syntax.

Thus if I have a page (as I do) which is france:climat:start.txt and
have a couple of GIFs on that page the links are:-

    {{france:climat:sunshi1.gif}}
    {{france:climat:annee2001.gif}}

Would it not be possible/sensible to allow links like:-

    {{sunshi1.gif}}
    {{annee2001.gif}}

Where dokuwiki assumes (as it does for links like [[pagex.txt]]) that
the image files will be in the media directory directly corresponding to
the namespace where the referring file is.

--
Chris Green