[dokuwiki] Another student interested in dokuwiki for the GSOC

  • From: Clément Noiville <clement.noiville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 23:04:54 +0200

Hello,
I'm a french undergraduate student and I am interested in contributing
to dokuwiki as part of the google summer of code.
After reading the "ideas" page, the mobile client is the idea that
appeals to me the most.
I have experience with HTML/CSS/Javascript/PHP and more recently Java.
I am willing to use Titanium as a development platform.
I have already looked at the XML-RPC API doc and at some example
Titanium projects.
I will start by doing a simple application that retreives the version
as advised on the idea page to familiarize myself with titanium and
the xml-rpc api.

Regards
X3n a.k.a Clément
Undergraduate at Reims Champagne-Ardenne University