[dokuwiki] Add: changing double quote marks

  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 20:56:34 +0200

Werner Flamme wrote:

> Now I can put my own characters into conf/local.php.

But: the config plugin does not like them :-( I added two lines:
$conf['doublequote_open'] = '&raquo;';
$conf['doublequote_close'] = '&laquo;';
(yes, I changed the names of the variables ;-))

Every time I use the config plugin, I have to look into conf/local.php
and adjust the values manually. The first time, I got '\'raquo', that I
replaced with "&raquo;" - now the config plugin read the correct values
and wrote them correctly. Next time, I got '&laquo' - without the
trailing ; ...

> Is there any other way to configure my own double quote marks? I thought
> this will fit better into conf/entities.conf... Or: when I define
> another variable in conf/local.php (e. g. mymarks[]), will this become a
> global variable like $conf?

Well, I think I will introduce $myconf[] in inc/init.php and use it like
$global, just to have a file that is not maintained by the config plugin :->