[dokuwiki-teams] Re: [infrastructure] SSL certs

  • From: "J.C. Romanda" <j_hah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:00:32 -0700 (PDT)

> I've now installed the new certificate for all SSL supporting domains:

as an fyi with some of these newer certificates, some browsers can
still have issues with the intermediate certificates in the chain of trust
which especially includes some mobile browsers.  I know Android can
have issues with some of these certificates as well, and I just
verified that visiting https://www.dokuwiki.org/ on my phone prompts
with a certificate warning that the certificate is not trusted.

You can use this link as a way to test the SSL configuration:
http://www.ssltool.com/?action=sslCheckOpenSSL ;

It currently suggests installing the intermediate certificates which
is probably a good idea.

jc