[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: Welcome

  • From: BohumÃr ZÃmeÄnÃk <bohumir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:52:52 +0200

PS: I know this should be a low traffic list but I think it would be
nice if everybody could send a short mail to the list about her- or
himself and which languages (s)he speaks/translates.

Well, that's it ;)

My name is BohumÃr ZÃmeÄnÃk (Bohumir Zamecnik in ASCII). I live in a small village near the city of Zamberk in Czech Republic. As I'm 18 years old, I'm finishing my studies on a local grammar school. Then I plan to study informatics.

As for my hobbies, I'm interested in a lot of things epecially in computer area:

- free software, Linux, writing articles on that topic
- standards compliant webdesign using HTML, CSS, SEO, PHP and my brain
- books, typesetting, typography, graphics, writing essays, photoghaphy
- languages, translating software and essays (Czech <-> English)
  - I use these ones a lot: Czech, English, German; (X)HTML, CSS, PHP,
  - I'm also interested in (I've tried to learn) these:
    Latin, French, Slovak, Quenya, Sindarin; C[++], Java, Shell, Python,
    Basic, JavaScipt, [La]TeX, Pascal, ...
- singing in a choir and playing the guitar
- I love humor, thinking and a lot of new information every day ;)

I'm looking forward to cooperating with you! ;)

Contact:

Bohumir Zamecnik
http://zamecnik.org/
icq # 139034733