[lads] Re: Fwd: Show In The Park August 8th and 9th 2015

  • From: Nige Harrison <nigeharrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "doctor.thirsty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <doctor.thirsty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 23:05:38 +0000

Yep sounds good!

CC: doctor.thirsty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lads] Re: Fwd: Show In The Park August 8th and 9th 2015
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:24:12 +0100
To: doctor.thirsty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds sensible to me.

Sent from my iPhone
On 30 Jul 2014, at 11:16 am, Owen James <owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd go with 750 - 800...?

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Scottie <scottie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dudes,
Any thoughts on what to quote?

S.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Trevor Nutt <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 July 2014 03:35
Subject: Show In The Park August 8th and 9th 2015

To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

We are planning a family show in York on August the 8th and 9th 2015 We have a
slot on Saturday the 8th from 7.30pm until 9pm

 Event is on at The Park And Ride , Rawcliffe , York , YO305XZ  It’s a family
show so there will be young and old at it , we have our own stage that is 50
meters square and it has its own pa and lighting .

 I will add a rough site layout so you can see what we are and what we are
planning , in front off the stage is a main arena that all the fencing will be
taking down so people can be in front off the stage .

 Can you please give me a quote for how much ye would be to play for an hour
and half

Look forward to hearing from you . Trevor Nutt

--
Owen James

www.owenjames.co.uk
www.easybanduk.com