[lads] Fwd: Show In The Park August 8th and 9th 2015

  • From: Scottie <scottie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Doctor Thirsty <doctor.thirsty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 09:48:51 +0100

Dudes,

Any thoughts on what to quote?

S.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Trevor Nutt <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 July 2014 03:35
Subject: Show In The Park August 8th and 9th 2015
To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

We are planning a family show in York on August the 8th and 9th 2015

We have a slot on Saturday the 8th from 7.30pm until 9pm

Event is on at The Park And Ride , Rawcliffe , York , YO305XZ

It’s a family show so there will be young and old at it , we have our own
stage that is 50 meters square and it has its own pa and lighting .

I will add a rough site layout so you can see what we are and what we are
planning , in front off the stage is a main arena that all the fencing will
be taking down so people can be in front off the stage .

Can you please give me a quote for how much ye would be to play for an hour
and half

Look forward to hearing from you .

Trevor Nutt