[disscommfarm] Re: Welcome to the new DCF mailing list

  • From: "Olivia Gardner" <Olivia.Gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:21:23 -0000

Good afternoon Gary

I am very pleased to see you have a news letter out now, however it
might be worth considering how it is sent, as I have received 5 or more
emails (through reply all) this afternoon that I don't know anything
about the content; I would hate for it to end up in spam and it is a
little frustrating.

Best wishes,

Olivia

Olivia Gardner

Project Assistant
Plunkett Foundation
The Quadrangle, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1LH
t  01993 814386 | f  01993 810849

Website: www.plunkett.co.uk <http://www.plunkett.co.uk/>  | Website:
www.makinglocalfoodwork.co.uk <http://www.makinglocalfoodwork.co.uk/>

   <http://www.makinglocalfoodwork.co.uk/>

Plunkett Foundation is a registered charity and company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales no 213235 | Registered office:
The Quadrangle, Banbury Road, Woodstock, OX20 1LH | Registered VAT No GB
663 6381 18 | Registered Charity No 313743