[disscommfarm] Re: Welcome to the new DCF mailing list

  • From: heidi Glendenning <hdawno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:09:55 +0000

 Gary

Could you please unsubscribe my email address from recieving all these updates/
email responses.

Thank you

Heidi

From: garyalex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 12:40:58 +0000
To: disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sue,

No, the link in my signature is to my personal website, and I don't know why it
was broken when you tried.

I'm sending this reply to the whole list, as I think the issue is relevant to
everyone using the list.

There is supposed to be a footer on every message, which gives important
information. I don't know why it sometimes appears and sometimes doesn't. I've
written again to the Freelists administrator asking for help. I've manually
pasted the footer below, in case it isn't automatically added, so you might see
two copies of it!

Regards,

Gary

================================
Dr Gary Alexander

Author of "eGaia, Growing a peaceful, sustainable Earth through
communications"

Website: http://earthconnected.net

Mobile: 07766 - 711999

the subject.

TIPS FOR GOOD USAGE:
1. Treat people with respect, acknowledge and appreciate them. Do not use this
list for arguments or criticisms. Do that privately if you must.
2. When you reply to a message, delete the previous messages, except for parts
that are relevant to your reply. For new subjects, send a new message to
disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx rather than using 'reply'.

On 5 Jan 2012, at 11:15, Sue Pitt wrote:

Thanks Gary.  Sorry to be slow responding.

I was going to look at the archive but I couldn't find a link to click on.  The
link in your signature (earthconnected) would appear to be broken - well it is
when I click it!

Thanks for sorting this out.  I look forward to looking at it soon.

Happy new year
Sue