[disscommfarm] FW: Re: Welcome to the new DCF mailing list

  • From: lynda simpson <simpsonlynda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:55:12 +0000

please delete me from this list.

Lynda

CC: disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: tracey.35@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:36:22 +0000
To: disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi
Can you please also remove me from this list.
Many thanks,

Tracey
On 6 Jan 2012, at 09:47, "Chris Van Melzen" <chrisvanmelzen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Re: [disscommfarm] Re: Welcome to the new DCF mailing list

Please remove me from this list
Christina van Melzen

From: saraclarke.mail@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5
Jan 2012 18:02:23 +0000

Please unsubscribe me. Its
good to read the newsletters but not all the 9 emails received today from
others
wishing to unsubscribe. I guess that everyone will receive this as well. All
the
best in your venture and I will support your events when I can.
Many thanks
sara clarke
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

From: Lesley Kershaw <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: disscommfarm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:58:48 +0000
To: <disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
list

There are too many
emails, please unsubscribe.

I wish you well in the future with this
venture

Lesley
Kershaw

From: Olivia Gardner <Olivia.Gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012
16:21:23 -0000
To: <disscommfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
[disscommfarm] Re: Welcome to the new DCF mailing
list

Good
afternoon Gary

I am very pleased to see you have a news letter out
now, however it might be worth considering how it is sent, as I have received 5
or more emails (through reply all) this afternoon that I don’t know anything
about the content; I would hate for it to end up in spam and it is a little
frustrating.

Best
wishes,
Olivia

Olivia
Gardner
Project Assistant
Plunkett Foundation
The Quadrangle,
Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1LH
t  01993 814386 | f  01993
810849

Website: www.plunkett.co.uk <http://www.plunkett.co.uk/> | Website:
www.makinglocalfoodwork.co.uk <http://www.makinglocalfoodwork.co.uk/>

<image.jpg><image.jpg> <http://www.makinglocalfoodwork.co.uk/>

Plunkett Foundation is a registered charity and company
limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales no 213235 | Registered
office: The Quadrangle, Banbury Road, Woodstock, OX20 1LH | Registered VAT No
GB
663 6381 18 | Registered Charity No 313743