[disdads] Meeting this Thurs 6:30pm

  • From: ernie cote <coteernie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 14:51:26 -0500

*Dad's Club mtg this Thurs. 9/13 at 6:30 in Churchill gym.*

For those gravely concerned about the beverages (and who may need to seek
professional help), I will bring a cooler with beer and water, and after
the meeting - which should only last 30-45 minutes - we'll head to the bar
at Meso Maya <http://www.mesomaya.com/> around the corner.

*This is an important meeting as we'll be organizing for our biggest event
of the year, The Dad's Club Fall Carnival on October 6th.  We'll also cover
the golf tournament on 10/13.*

Lots to discuss - join us AND SPREAD THE WORD - help us get lots of new and
returning Dad's to the meeting.

Thanks,
Ernie and Richard