[disdads] Golf Tournament Sept 29th, 8am

  • From: John Olson <jolson_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:40:22 -0700 (PDT)

All,

     We are all set for the Golf Tournament again this year.  The proceeds go
to the Booster Club to support sports and academic teams at the school.
Attached is a flyer with more information.  You can also get more information
and register online at

http://pto-dis.org/get-involved/dads-club-golf-tournament/

     We have an 8am shotgun start for the scramble format tournament.  Included
breakfast bar starts at 7am.  Range balls are included to warm up before the
game.  This is a great opportunity to get friends, coworkers or customers
involved in a school event.  We also have hole sponsorships for $100.  If you
want to support the tournament but can't play you can get your company or
family name on one of the holes played that day.  Feel free to call
(214-394-8937) or email me at jolson_97@xxxxxxxxx with any questions.   No need
to copy the whole dad's club list on questions.

Thanks,
John