[disdads] Re: Link for volunteers for The Dad's Club Carnival

  • From: John Innes <johnpinnes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 15:53:20 -0500

Wanted to inform the club that in the spirit of service a group of DIS dads club volunteers met this morning and moved the contents of the PTO shed at Churchill to two rooms at the Waterview campus.  Thanks for the time and effort.
We did leave the petanque sets for the Dads club tournament (next meeting?).
On 9/15/2012 2:42 PM, ernie cote wrote:
Thanks to those who joined us Thurs. night - a productive mtg and a good time!

Please go to signup genius via this link to select a volunteer activity for the carnival.

Where I really lean on the Dad's Club is for Set Up and Tear Down, but any help is appreciated.

Please do not sign up for the younger kid's games (Tic Tac Toe, Hoopla, Cow Pie, Color Wheel, Sombrero Toss and Stink Skunk) as those are 'adopted' by the Mat 1-3 classes and well-covered.

Thank You!
Ernie

--
Thanks,