[disdads] Last week to register for golf tournament

  • From: John Olson <jolson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:53:17 -0400

All,

   See attached flyer with the information on the golf tournament for Saturday
Sept 29th.  I need to have as many people registered as possible this week so I
can get the headcount right for food and golf carts.  If you can't play but
want to sponsor a hole the money will benefit the sports and academic teams at
the school.  See attached flyer or the below web link to pay by Paypal.  You
can also just email me and pay by check if you prefer and I will hold spots for
you team.  Individuals will be put on teams with other singles and pairs so
don't feel like you need a team of four.

http://pto-dis.org/get-involved/dads-club-golf-tournament

John Olson
Mobile Phone:  (214) 394-8937