[directmusic] Re: learning in depth DM

  • From: "Scott Selfon" <scottsel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:20:07 -0700

There are a bunch of white papers up on MSDN that cover some basic
aspects of DirectMusic and DirectMusic Producer. And for those of you
working on approved Xbox titles (or are members of the Xbox Registered
Content Creator Program - see http://www.xbox.com/dev for details),
there's some additional light reading on the topic on Xbox Central. :)
-Scott