[directmusic] demo game

  • From: David Cottrell <cottrelld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:00:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi all.

  I put up a demo at:   http://www.DavidAllenCottrell.com

   The purpose is to get an industry game development job, but I thought I'd
share it with the list because it uses DirectMusic for sound and music.
   When in the game, you walk around at right angles a la Tron picking up
keys.  As you pick up keys, the music builds up in intensity. (switching
patterns via Groove Level)  When you have all the keys, you get to the exit
pad and win.
  Check it out and let me know what you think!

-David

http://mailplus.yahoo.com