[directmusic] Re: can't list my device

  • From: "Giovanni Rovatti" <giovanni.rovatti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:52:01 +0200

Hi Dugan,

there's no "emulated" port in the caps viewer list of midi ports, nor in the
list I got from directmusic->EnumPort(..,..) in my application.
I'm using DirectX 8.1.
And I saw the device if I use midiIn and midiOut functions. Actually I saw
the device as USB Speakers in winXP, input and output ports.
What can I do to see the device in DirectMusic? Have I got to do something
specific?

Thanx
Giovanni