[directmusic] Re: Shameless DMusic book plug...

  • From: "Paul Stroud" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:08:51 +0100

Will there be a "DirectX 9 Audio Exposed:Interactive Audio Development"
webiste?

Somewhere other people may contribute? This freelist thing is good of
course, but it probably won't do for this.  Follow up articles, tutorials,
demos (but not to show off talent, rather a new or different way of
working) - that kind of thing

Just a thought - hat off to Todor

Paul