[directmusic] Sign me up for Tech Check for DirectMusic programming

  • From: whitlebm <whitlebm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 00:17:31 -0800

Todor,

I am currently working on a musical ear training application using Visual C++
6.0 and DirectMusic.  I am a student at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma,
Washington, and it is my capstone project.  I would LOVE to read over the
chapters.

Please keep me informed!

-Brandon Whitley, senior computer science and music education major at PLU.