[directmusic] Re: Segment download fails

  • From: "VL" <vytas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:34:56 +0200

Do wave files have GUID? I know that such problem can arise with files in
Direct Music Producer, however, I am not using it, I am using DM API. Are
you sure Wave files have GUIDs? If so, that might be the case, cause I
copied and renamed lots of files in Windows Explorer.

And what about downloading segment onto performance. What happens when it is
downloaded? Maybe there is some hardware limitation?

Vytautas