[directmusic] SV: New directmusic project

  • From: "Jesper Kaae" <jesperkaae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:39:13 +0200

I'm working on some small applications using Widesound's DMX control. =
Therefore I would like to hear if anyone knows how to get in contact =
with Ciaran Walsh.
I would also like to hear peoples general opinions on the subject of =
adaptive audio at the moment. Why is this discussion group nearly dead? =
Is it because of the book (DirectX 9 Audio Exposed), or is it because =
the world is waiting for new formats like iXMF, or is adaptive music not =
the revelation we thought it was.

Jesper Kaae