[directmusic] Playing segments with different tempo

  • From: Abhijit Patait <abhijit_patait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

How do I play different segments with different tempo? All the segments are
playing on different audiopaths, with one of them playing as primary segment.

First of all, I don't even know if it's possible.

Is self-controlling segment the way to go in this case? I looked at the
documentation on self-controlling segments in MSDN/DirectX, but it provides no
information as to how to achieve this.

Thanks
Abhijit