[directmusic] Last notice before list shutdown

  • From: "Bjorn Lynne" <bjorn.lynne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:02:21 -0000

Hi,

There were no takers on my previous offer for somebody else to administer
the DirectMusic mailing list, so I just thought I'd send out a final notice
before I shut down the list in the next couple of days.

I want to thank everybody who took part in the list; I certainly learned a
lot and the list was a great resource for me and others, but these days the
only thing that gets posted to the list is a lot of spam (which, because of
the settings, only the administrator (me) gets to see).

So unless I hear otherwise, this list will close in the next couple of days.
Thanks again for your participation, and I'll take the opportunity to wish
everybody a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Kind regards,
--
Bjorn Lynne - Audio Manager - Team17 Software
Company web site: http://www.team17.com <http://www.team17.com/>