[directmusic] Re: Errors re-loading project with wav tracks

  • From: "Scott Morgan (Volt)" <a-smorg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:56:30 -0700

That's the error you will get if you have something other than the
Microsoft Synth as your synthesizer(Kernel Synth maybe? ie "Sound CardX
Audio").  You might want to check your midi options and make sure the MS
Synth is selected.  If you have something beside the MS Synth selected,
I would expect you would have a lot of other problems too...

On the other hand I have seen waves get corrupted by DMP before, but the
error message I got was much different I think.  Copying a backup
version into the project folder always fixed it for me in that
situation.

-Scott Morgan

rights.