[directmusic] Errors re-loading project with wav tracks

  • From: "Jason Booth" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:43:03 -0400

        I've been getting an error on a wav track and I'm wondering if
anyone else has seen this. Basically, when I load my project I get this
error, but when I import the wav from the original file, it works fine.
Whenever the project is re-loaded, it will say:

Unable to find a port in the current configuration that supports DLS.
DLS instruments will be unavailable for playback..

        However, I'm loading a wav track, which has previously been
loaded into DMP successfully before. Any ideas?=20