[directmusic] Er? What the hell? Why?

  • From: "Paul Stroud" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:28:34 -0000

Hi All,

Hope none of you mind me blitzing the forum like this

I have come across something a little funny:

I have two segments:  Seg1 and Seg2 both with Wave tracks.

Seg1 has a script track which calls a routine to play Seg2 AtFinish.

No Probs -

Sub PlayOther
        Seg2.Play AtFinish
        Trace "Done"    'so I know it's not a scripting problem
End Sub

This works until I play Seg2 on it's own. Then when I play Seg1, Seg2
doesn't respond.  This is the case for all of the script timing
possibilities ; quick, before and At.

Anyone got any ideas about this - cause it's messing with my mind

Paul