[directmusic] Re: DMO COM question

  • From: "Dugan Porter" <duganp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:24:12 -0800

That will work fine - if the client program including it has only one
source file #including this header.  If more than one file includes it,
you'll get multiple definitions of the GUID and a linker error.

If you don't like the INITGUID mess, another approach is to put your
GUIDs in a static LIB which the client program can link to.