[directmusic] Re: Can Scripts leak sounddata?

  • From: "Scott Morgan" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:08:44 -0500

Ok, then because of bug #1 in my other mail I would say that no one should
ever use .DownloadSoundData or .UnloadSoundData repeatedly since they can
easily get to a state where memory is not released (At least according to
Task Manager).

That's a shame, that feature was going to help my music sound a lot
better....Luckily, I think my total DLS usage was still barely within
limits.

-Scott Morgan
http://Morganstudios.com