[diamond-iax-termination-testing] Diamond Service Suggestions

  • From: "Stephen Karrington" <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <diamond-iax-termination-testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:35:43 +0200

Hello,

One suggestion we have received from some people is the ability for
someone with one account to send simultaneous IAX calls through our
service at the same time. All calls will be billed to one account. I
guess this will come in handy for company accounts and anyone that has
one or more Asterisk servers and more than one user possibility making a
call at one time.

Of course we will have online call traffic records and online signup and
recharge capabilities. Our site is www.diamoncard.us and is in constant
development right now until we launch. Which I think will be within a
week or two at the latest.

Another feature that we will be implementing is that we will allow
resellers to signup to resell our termination service at no charge and
we will pay commissions through multiple levels.

For example, lets say the pricing for calling USA is .027 cents per
minute. This is the rate we are thinking of starting with for USA calls.
Yes, thats cheaper than Voice Pulse and nu-fone and probably just about
everyone else. Not only is this pricing cheaper, but we will pay
commissions going down 7 or 8 levels on this. There might not be that
much profit per level, but at least something is better than nothing. If
the volume gets up there then the commissions can amount to a good
amount per month I think.

We will start with IAX calls and then might offer USA phone numbers for
regular people to call in using a "normal" phone if there is interest
for this.

If you have any other suggestions for pricing or features feel free to
send them in. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net
http://www.emailblaster.us

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services,
viral  marketing software and direct sales channel automation.