[diamond-iax-termination-testing] Welcome to The Diamond IAX Termination Service Mailing List

  • From: "Stephen Karrington" <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <diamond-iax-termination-testing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:50:58 +0200

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to our mailing list. Feel free to send in any comments, feedback
or suggestions for our IAX termination service. We are also going to
release a softphone that can be used with the service and will be
optimized for it.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net
http://www.emailblaster.us

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services,
viral  marketing software and direct sales channel automation.