[DialogJIG] Re: JIG Meeting - October 18 2001

  • From: Sam_Tevlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dialogjig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:05:59 +1000

I will be there - sorry I thought I had already replied but I mustn't have.

Sam Tevlin
Consultant
Collaborative Solutions
Dialog Information Technology

                    Sven_Abrahamsson@dia

                    log.com.au                  To:     dialogjig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Sent by:                    cc:

                    dialogjig-bounce@fre        Subject:     [DialogJIG] JIG
Meeting - October 18 2001
                    elists.org

                    16/10/2001 01:43 PM

                    Please respond to

                    dialogjig

Hello JIGers,

The first (useful) meeting of the Java Interest Group is planned for this
coming Thursday, October 18.  Rob is unfortunately caught up with the ever
exciting TGA Phase 5 project, so I will be presenting at the first meeting.

Meeting Location:
Dialog House Boardroom

Meeting Time:
5:30pm

Meeting Agenda:

1.  Java References: Anyone who has a good Java reference can feel free to
bring it along.  The aim is to identify the best references available, for
those planning to pick up a book or two.

2.  Presentation: Java Language Fundamentals.  We will review the content
of chapter two of Rob's Exam Cram book, and see coded examples of the
subject matter.

Could anyone who wants a copy of the Exam Cram book chapter before the
actual meeting please let me know, and I'll get the photocopying done.
Copies of the actual presentation material will be available when it's
written, or at the meeting, whichever is sooner.  Could people who are
planning to be at the meeting please let me know by email, so we don't
print more copies of things than is necessary.

Cheers, Sven.

- - -
Sven Abrahamsson
Senior Consultant