[DialogJIG] JIG Meeting - October 18 2001

  • From: Sven_Abrahamsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dialogjig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:43:38 +1000

Hello JIGers,

The first (useful) meeting of the Java Interest Group is planned for this
coming Thursday, October 18.  Rob is unfortunately caught up with the ever
exciting TGA Phase 5 project, so I will be presenting at the first meeting.

Meeting Location:
Dialog House Boardroom

Meeting Time:

Meeting Agenda:

1.  Java References: Anyone who has a good Java reference can feel free to
bring it along.  The aim is to identify the best references available, for
those planning to pick up a book or two.

2.  Presentation: Java Language Fundamentals.  We will review the content
of chapter two of Rob's Exam Cram book, and see coded examples of the
subject matter.

Could anyone who wants a copy of the Exam Cram book chapter before the
actual meeting please let me know, and I'll get the photocopying done.
Copies of the actual presentation material will be available when it's
written, or at the meeting, whichever is sooner.  Could people who are
planning to be at the meeting please let me know by email, so we don't
print more copies of things than is necessary.

Cheers, Sven.

- - -
Sven Abrahamsson
Senior Consultant
Collaborative Solutions Team
Dialog Information Technology

8 Gardner Close, Milton, Qld, 4064
Phone: 3247 1000
Mobile: 0402 067 220
Email: sven_abrahamsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dialog JIG! Mailing List:

'subscribe' or 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

FAQ: email dialogjig-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'faq' in the subject field