[dfaresource] Re: Amish for Window vista

  • From: "Hoang Tuanhai" <tuanhaizip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dfaresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 19:19:30 +0700

Dear Nur Ichsan
I have not had MyStudioPC in my computer yet! Could any of you send me
MyStudioPC via attached file or a disc?
I am producing some Digital Taking Book for my student.
Thank

On 5/8/07, Nur Ichsan <ichsan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Dear Miki and DFA Netters

Is there any of you who have successfully installed Amis in Windows vista?
I was installing Daisy playback and production tools under Windows vista.
Sigtuna, MyStudioPc, Book Wizard reader, validator worked well,  but for
AMIS was failed with a message during installation was "Operating System Not
Support"

I use Amis 2.5 with addition of Indonesia Language pack.
Should I use latest version of Amish which can work in windows vista?

Thanks in advance for enlightment.
Nur Ichsan
www.mitranetra.or.id