[delphizip] spandisk

  • From: da1 <darazbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:00:32 +0200

hello,

I have problem with span disk option..
I want to make zip file and split it to max. 5 MB files.
I use spanDisk option, but I am not sure I'm doing right.
When i add AddDiskSpan to zipBuilder option, and set MaxVolumeSize=5120,
I always recive message box: "The disk has not enought free space
aviable." when zip file reach 5 MB.
How to retrive this event? Is it possible to create new 5 MB file not
reciving message?
I was trying OnGetNextDisk event, but this event never run...
thanx for help..

regards

da1